If you’re looking for a healthy way to satisfy a sugar craving, look no further! These popsicles are loaded with antioxidants from fresh peaches, magnesium to ease muscle aches and reduce stress and anxiety, and coconut milk for healthy fats!
Vegan, Dairy-free and low in sugar, this is a recipe everyone can enjoy – kids and adults alike.
Credits for this recipe go to Natural Vitality, our US partners and the company behind the Natural Calm award-winning formula.
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 25 mins
- Makes: 4
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry-Lemon Flavor Natural Calm magnesium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay peaches flat in one layer and bake for 25–30 minutes, or until peaches are tender and juicy.
- Add the maple syrup or honey, coconut milk, sea salt, vanilla extract and Natural Calm to a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the peaches, and allow to sit for 15 minutes so the coconut milk can absorb the flavours of the peaches.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.