Now you can get all of the stress-busting benefits of Natural Calm magnesium while you cool off with healthy ice cream.
This recipe is dairy-free and low in sugar, making it perfect for vegans, paleo peeps and anyone trying to eat more healthily.
We’re grateful to Natural Vitality’s Organic Connections team for this recipe. According to their foodie folks, you can substitute any fruit of choice or adapt this recipe by adding chocolate chunks, coconut flakes, nuts, or even sprinkles!
Prep Time: 1 hour +
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry-Lemon Natural Calm magnesium powder
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Place Natural Calm powder in a glass or mug; add hot water. Let it fizz, then stir until dissolved. Mix with coconut milk and maple syrup.
- Pour coconut mixture into two ice-cube trays and leave in the freezer overnight.
- Once frozen, add the ice cubes to a food processor, along with the raspberries, and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary, until the mixture is the consistency of soft serve. Serve as is, or freeze for an additional 15–20 minutes until the mixture is firm, then scoop and serve.
Note: If a chunkier ice cream is desired, add the raspberries at the very end once the coconut mixture is already smooth.