It’s the week before Christmas; ready to wind down? We thought so.
This delicious, warming mulled wine or fruit drink with a dash of Natural Calm is the perfect antidote to holiday stress. Whip up a batch for a crowd-pleasing, make-your-house-smell-wonderful holiday drink. Cheers!
“CranCherry” Mulled Wine:
- 3 cups fruity red wine (For an alcohol-free version, replace wine with 2 cups cranberry juice and 2 cups apple cider)
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2½ tbsp Cherry Natural Calm
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange, juiced
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 star anise
- Orange zest or peel for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Pour into mug and serve with an orange garnish.
Recipe and image courtesy of Natural Vitality’s CALMFUL LIVING online magazine.