Mother’s Day is here! Hopefully you are busy either pampering your mothers or being pampered, so I’ll make this quick.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons Moms may need a nutritional boost:
1. Stress! Moms carry much of a family’s weight, emotionally and practically. It takes a toll! Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral – it can help Mom unwind mentally, emotionally and physically.
2. Sleep. Moms lie awake worrying. From the first semester to infinity, our children are a source of lost sleep. Magnesium, and in some cases melatonin, can help Mom fall asleep fast, and get a more restorative rest.
4. Bone density. Women are more prone to osteoporosis, especially after menopause, when estrogen drops. Build strong bones with magnesium and with calcium-rich moringa.
5. Energy. Moms everywhere are running around like maniacs to get it all done. Magnesium works at the cellular level to enable energy production. Moringa, packed with over 90 nutrients, provides a potent energy-boost.
6. Depression. Despite all the joys of motherhood, depression is nearly twice as likely among women. Magnesium is an effective intervention.
7. Diet. Moms are often the last to sit down to eat and the first to get up. They get their nutrition on the go – if they get it at all. SuperLeaf Moringa is an easy source of the nutrients Mom might not have time to chew.
8. Pregnancy and lactation. Magnesium is one of the most important nutrients for a healthy, full-term pregnancy. Post-partum moms can use the nutritional support of moringa – which also boosts milk supply.
9. Muscles. Moms are ‘babywearing’, carrying toddlers on their hips, toting the family’s supplies on one shoulder. We need to be strong and we need to get loose. Magnesium actually helps build stronger muscles while also enabling those muscles to relax! The full spectrum of amino acids in moringa helps grow muscle tissue too.
10. Headaches. Far be it from us to suggest motherhood causes headaches, but more women than men do suffer. Magnesium, melatonin and moringa are all used in the treatment of migraines and other headaches!
Whatever you are doing this Mother’s Day, we wish you marvellous health!