January 2018 update: Since writing this post, the winners have been announced!
The Trip of a Lifetime goes to:
- Store Winners: Healthyway Natural Foods, Campbell River, BC
- Customer: Angela Bording from Victoria (travelling in January of 2019)
The prize for the best Natural Calm display ($500 in Natural Calm products) goes to The Country Store, Greenwood, NS.
WIN THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME WITH NATURAL CALM
Have you ever dreamed of a trip to Africa? Is a safari on your bucket list? Would you love to have an authentic experience immersed in the warmth of Kenyan culture?
This fall, one lucky contest winner will win a 12-day round trip for two to Kenya, Africa, valued at approximately $10,000 CAD.
The Natural Calm Trip of a Lifetime prize includes:
- Round-trip economy airfare for two from the airport closest to the contest winner’s departure city, to Nairobi, Kenya;
- Accommodation consisting of eleven nights in one room, double occupancy, at the Organics for Orphans Guest House in Kitale, Kenya;
- All meals;
- A one to three-day safari for the winner and guest.
You and your guest will enjoy the lush setting of the Guest House in Kitale.
Situated at a high elevation in the northern rift valley of Kenya, the temperate weather and mountainous scenery in Kitale has been compared to Tuscany.
At the Guest House, you’ll be hosted by Linda and Dale Bolton, owners of Natural Calm Canada and founders of Organics 4 Orphans (O4O). The Boltons will give you a personal tour of the Growing Health Institute and the work of O4O in Kenyan communities.
During your trip, you can spend up to three days on safari, experiencing the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of Africa.
There are dozens of parks and reserves in Kenya and countless possible safari adventures. Choose one that fits your taste for adventure and scenery!
Is a Trip to Kenya for You?
If you’re adventurous and love natural health, this trip is for you! Take it from Jules and Nic Soontiens, the couple from Kemptville who won the 2016 contest. Or from Lea Apostoleris, the sales rep who won the trip that same year.
Not sure? Read our posts to learn more about travelling and making a difference in Africa:
- 9 Reasons to Love Kenya
- What Safari Would You Choose if You Won?
- Personal stories from Nic Soontiens and from Lea Apostoleris
- Every Purchase of Natural Calm Helps Women Like Irene and Mary
- How We Do Winter in Kenya
Speaking of winters, if you win the prize trip, you can choose to travel anytime leading up to March 30, 2019. That will give you plenty of time to plan for the big trip!
Excited? Read on to find out how to get in the running for this Trip of a Lifetime!
How to Enter
From November 1 – 30, 2017, contest ballots will be available at participating retailers across Canada. Simply fill out a ballot in-person, submit in the store, and wait to hear the contest results!
You can find the full list of participating stores and complete contest rules below.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Otherwise, we wish you the best of luck and can’t wait to meet our contest winners!
|CALGARY CO-OP 19||AIRDRIE||AB|
|NUTTER’S BULK #50||AIRDRIE||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 7||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 17||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 14||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 22||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 20||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 11||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 23||CALGARY||AB|
|AMARANTH WHOLE FOODS MARKET||CALGARY||AB|
|AMARANTH HEALTH&WELLNESS CEN U||CALGARY||AB|
|AMARANTH 4TH STREET MARKET||CALGARY||AB|
|PLANET ORGANIC CALGARY NORTH||CALGARY||AB|
|PLANET ORGANIC MARKET SOUTH||CALGARY||AB|
|PLANET ORGANIC-CALGARY SHEPARD||CALGARY||AB|
|PLANET ORGANIC MARKET||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 13||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 3||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 1||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 8||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 6||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 21||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 26||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP # 4||CALGARY||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP #10||CALGARY||AB|
|NUTTER’S BULK #45||CAMROSE||AB|
|NUTTERS BULK & NATURAL FOODS||CANMORE||AB|
|PLANET ORGANIC EDMONTON NORTH||EDMONTON||AB|
|PLANET ORGANIC MARKET EDMONTON||EDMONTON||AB|
|CALLINGWOOD VITAMIN DISCOUNT||EDMONTON||AB|
|VITALITY HEALTH FOODS #400||EDMONTON||AB|
|HOMESTEADER HEALTH GATEWAY||GRANDE PRAIRIE||AB|
|HOMESTEADER HEALTH DOWNTOWN||GRANDE PRAIRIE||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP #24||HIGH RIVER||AB|
|NUTTER’S BULK #14||LEDUC||AB|
|OLIVER HEALTH FOODS INC.||LETHBRIDGE||AB|
|NUTTER’S BULK & NATURAL||MEDICINE HAT||AB|
|NUTTER’S BULK #38||OKOTOKS||AB|
|VALLEY HEALTH||PEACE RIVER||AB|
|GOLDEN SUN (RED DEER) LTD.||RED DEER||AB|
|NUTTER’S BULK #3||RED DEER||AB|
|AMARANTH WHOLE FDS-ENJOY CNT||ST. ALBERT||AB|
|STONY PLAIN WELLNESS PHARMACY||STONY PLAIN||AB|
|CALGARY CO-OP #25||STRATHMORE||AB|
|BC VITAMIN CENTRE||BURNABY||BC|
|HEALTHYWAY NATURAL FOODS||CAMPBELL RIVER||BC|
|SIDNEY NATURAL FOODS||CENTRAL SAANICH||BC|
|SARDIS HEALTH FOODS||CHILLIWACK||BC|
|EVERGREEN NATURAL FOODS L.H.F.||CRESCENT VALLEY||BC|
|COMMUNITY FARM STORE||DUNCAN||BC|
|LYNN’S VITAMIN GALLERY||DUNCAN||BC|
|NATURE SPIRIT EARTH MARKET||GABRIOLA ISLAND||BC|
|GROVE VITAMINS & HEALTH CENTRE||LANGLEY||BC|
|NUTRITION HOUSE – WILLOWBROOK||LANGLEY||BC|
|RUSTIC ROOTS HEALTH FOOD STORE||LANGLEY||BC|
|MAPLE RIDGE VITAMIN CENTRE||MAPLE RIDGE||BC|
|ROOT’S NATURAL FOODS||MAPLE RIDGE||BC|
|FUEL SUPPLEMENTS & VITAMINS||MISSION||BC|
|ALIVE HEALTH CENTRE LTD.||NEW WESTMINSTER||BC|
|COVE HEALTH VITAMINS||NORTH VANCOUVER||BC|
|HEALTH WORKS||NORTH VANCOUVER||BC|
|VICTORIA’S HEALTH INC.||NORTH VANCOUVER||BC|
|NATURE’S FARE – PENTICTON||PENTICTON||BC|
|NATURES FARE -PENTICTON 103||PENTICTON||BC|
|HEAVEN ON EARTH||QUALICUM BEACH||BC|
|NAKED NATURALS WHOLE FOODS LTD||QUALICUM BEACH||BC|
|ASKEW’S FOODS #4||SALMON ARM||BC|
|COUNTRY GROCER||SALT SPRING IS.||BC|
|NATURE’S BOUNTY NUTRITION CTR.||SECHELT||BC|
|HEALTH FOOD HEAVEN||SQUAMISH||BC|
|NATURAL FOCUS FOODS||SURREY||BC|
|ALIVE HEALTH CENTRE LTD.||VANCOUVER||BC|
|GREEN TOWN NUTRITION||VANCOUVER||BC|
|VENTIN’S VITAMIN HOUSE||VANDERHOOF||BC|
|PLANET ORGANIC MARKET||VICTORIA||BC|
|HOUSE OF NUTRITION-COLWOOD||VICTORIA||BC|
|HEALTH ESSENTIALS SUPPLEMENTS||VICTORIA||BC|
|LIFESTYLE MARKETS NATURALLY||VICTORIA||BC|
|THRIVE NATURALS||WEST KELOWNA||BC|
|NESTERS MKT & PHARMACY 088810||WHISTLER||BC|
|HEALTH EXPRESS||WHITE ROCK||BC|
|NATURE’S FARE||WHITE ROCK||BC|
|NUTTER’S BULK & NATURAL FOODS||DAUPHIN||MB|
|GOOD ‘N’ NATURAL||STEINBACH||MB|
|A-1 NUTRITION LTD.||WINNIPEG||MB|
|AVIVA NATURAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS||WINNIPEG||MB|
|SEQUOIA FREDERICTON NAT ANDORG||FREDERICTON||NB|
|GOOD RIVER ORGANICS||MIRAMICHI||NB|
|CORN CRIB NATURAL FOODS||MONCTON||NB|
|SEQUOIA ON TRINITY||MONCTON||NB|
|SIMPLY FOR LIFE||SAINT JOHN||NB|
|CORN CRIB NATURAL FOODS||ST JOHN||NB|
|SUNFLOWER NATURAL FOOD||ANTIGONISH||NS|
|THE PARKS HEALTH SHOP||BEDFORD||NS|
|SOUTHSHORE BULK & NATURAL||BRIDGEWATER||NS|
|HONEY & GINGER||DARTMOUTH||NS|
|THE COUNTRY STORE||GREENWOOD||NS|
|THE HEALTHY BUG||HALIFAX||NS|
|DRESDEN SPECIALITY FOODS||HALIFAX||NS|
|ORGANIC EARTH MARKET||HALIFAX||NS|
|CNC HEALTH FOOD LTD||SYDNEY||NS|
|EOS NATURAL FOODS||WOLFVILLE||NS|
|YARMOUTH NATURAL FOODS MKT||YARMOUTH||NS|
|RING’S PHARMACY||HAY RIVER||NT|
|VILLAGE THE VITAMIN STORE||ANCASTER||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||AURORA||ON|
|MISTER NATURAL HEALTH FOODS||AYLMER||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART-BELLEVILLE||BELLEVILLE||ON|
|BODY SYSTEMS NUTRITION||BELLEVILLE||ON|
|NATURALLY BULK HILLTOP PLAZA||BOLTON||ON|
|NANCY’S NIFTY NOOK||BRADFORD||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||BRAMALEA||ON|
|GOOD N NATURAL||BRAMPTON||ON|
|SHOPPERS WORLD NUTRITION||BRAMPTON||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||BURLINGTON||ON|
|VILLAGE THE VITAMIN STORE||BURLINGTON||ON|
|THE HEALTHY HABIT||CHATHAM||ON|
|TODAY’S NATURAL SOLUTIONS||COBOURG||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||COLLINGWOOD||ON|
|VILLAGE THE VITAMIN STORE||DUNDAS||ON|
|GREEN VALLEY HLTH. & HERB||ELMIRA||ON|
|GOODNESS ME UPPER GAGE||GAGE||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||GUELPH||ON|
|NEW AGE HEALTH FOOD||GUELPH||ON|
|BODY OF HEALTH INC||GUELPH||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||HAMILTON||ON|
|THE GOJI BERRY||HAMILTON||ON|
|GOODNESS ME LOCKE HAMILTON||HAMILTON||ON|
|NUTRITION BY NATURE||KANATA||ON|
|NATURAL FOOD PANTRY||KANATA||ON|
|NATURE’S WAY SELECT FOODS||KEMPTVILLE||ON|
|SIGRID’S NATURAL FOODS||KINGSTON||ON|
|TARA NATURAL FOODS||KINGSTON||ON|
|FIDDLEHEADS (BRUCE ST.)||KITCHENER||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH NATURALLY||LONDON||ON|
|LYN-DYS HEALTH FOOD||LONDON||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||MILTON||ON|
|MILTON HEALTH FOODS||MILTON||ON|
|VILLAGE THE VITAMIN STORE||MILTON||ON|
|PLANET ORGANIC PORT CREDIT||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|HEALTH & BODY NUTRITION||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|HOOPER’S (LAKESHORE) PHARMACY||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|NUTRITION HOUSE (RODEO DR.)||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|VILLAGE PHARMACY (EGLINTON)||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|VILLAGE PHARMACY (ERINMILLS)||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|VILLAGE PHARMACY (PORT CREDIT)||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|GOODNESS ME MISSISSAUGA||MISSISSAUGA||ON|
|KARDISH FOOD FRANCHISING CORP.||NEPEAN||ON|
|COMMISSO’S FRESH FOODS||NIAGARA FALLS||ON|
|NATURALLY HEALTHY||NIAGARA FALLS||ON|
|BINS & BINS||NORTH BAY||ON|
|THE COUNTRY WAY||NORTH BAY||ON|
|BODY MIND SCIENCE RESOURCES||NORTH YORK||ON|
|HEALTHY PLANET (OL-RAILSIDE)||NORTH YORK||ON|
|VITA VITA||NORTH YORK||ON|
|HOOPER’S VITAMIN SHOP||OAKVILLE||ON|
|HARMONY WHOLE FOODS MARKET||ORANGEVILLE||ON|
|GAUDAUR NATURAL FOODS INC.||ORILLIA||ON|
|NATURAL FOOD PANTRY||OTTAWA||ON|
|RAINBOW NATURAL FOODS||OTTAWA||ON|
|ALL THINGS NATURAL||OTTAWA||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||OWEN SOUND||ON|
|THE HEALTHY CUPBOARD||PORT COLBORNE||ON|
|HEALTHY PLANET||RICHMOND HILL||ON|
|BLUEWATER NUTRITION & HEALTH||SARNIA||ON|
|THE WATERBUG HEALTH FOOD STORE||SARNIA||ON|
|THE COUNTRY WAY||SAULT STE MARIE||ON|
|HEALTHY PLANET (SC-ELLESMERE)||SCARBOROUGH||ON|
|ALL NATURAL CARE SHOP||ST CATHERINES||ON|
|THE PEANUT MILL||ST. CATHARINES||ON|
|WELL WELL WELL NUTRITION CTR||ST. CATHARINES||ON|
|HEALTHY LIFE-STYLES INC.||ST. THOMAS||ON|
|HEALTH ON MAIN INC.||STOUFFIVILLE||ON|
|THE HEARTY ARTICHOKE||STOUFFVILLE||ON|
|THE STRATFORD HEALTH STORE||STRATFORD||ON|
|THE GENTLE RAIN||STRATFORD||ON|
|DURHAM NATURAL FOODS||SUDBURY||ON|
|PARIS HEALTH AND NATURAL FD||SUDBURY||ON|
|PURE NATURE INCORPORATED||TECUMSEH||ON|
|KELLY’S NUTRITION CENTRE||THUNDER BAY||ON|
|NUTRITION HOUSE BROOKFIELD PL||TORONTO||ON|
|BEACHES NATURAL FOODS||TORONTO||ON|
|BETTER LIVING HOLISTIC||TORONTO||ON|
|OTTWAY HERBALIST INC.||TORONTO||ON|
|FOODS FOR LIFE||TORONTO||ON|
|GINKGO HEALTH SHOP||TORONTO||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||TORONTO||ON|
|LENNIES WHOLE FOOD||TORONTO||ON|
|PURE CHOICE VITAMINS INC||TORONTO||ON|
|VICTORIA WHOLE FOODS||TORONTO||ON|
|NATURE’S HEALTH FOOD||TORONTO||ON|
|PEACHES & GREEN||TORONTO||ON|
|PEACHTREE HEALTH FOODS||TORONTO||ON|
|QI NATURAL FOOD EGLINTON||TORONTO||ON|
|SECOND NATURE NATURAL FOODS||TORONTO||ON|
|THE HEALTH SHOPPE YONGE ST||TORONTO||ON|
|THE SWEET POTATO||TORONTO||ON|
|HOOPER’S PHARMACY (QUEEN ST.)||TORONTO||ON|
|ESSENCE OF LIFE NATURAL FOODS||TORONTO||ON|
|HEALTHY PLANET (LA-LAWRENCE E.)||TORONTO||ON|
|HEALTHY PLANET (LS-LEASIDE)||TORONTO||ON|
|HEALTHY PLANET (NY-SHEPPARD)||TORONTO||ON|
|HERBS & NUTRITION (572 BLOOR ST. W.)||TORONTO||ON|
|NATURE’S COUNTER (ETOBICOKE)||TORONTO||ON|
|NATURE’S SOURCE (METRO LIBERTY VILLAGE)||TORONTO||ON|
|NOAH’S NATURAL FOODS||TORONTO||ON|
|THE BIG CARROT||TORONTO||ON|
|TOTTENHAM HEALTH FOODS||TOTTENHAM||ON|
|TODAY’S NATURAL SOLUTIONS||UXBRIDGE||ON|
|NATURE’S HEALTH SHOPPE||WALLACEBURG||ON|
|VILLAGE THE VITAMIN STORE||WATERDOWN||ON|
|ROSEMARY’S NATURAL CHOICES||WELLAND||ON|
|TODAY’S NATURAL SOLUTIONS||WHITBY||ON|
|PURE NATURE INCORPORATED||WINDSOR||ON|
|GOOD HEALTH MART||WOODBRIDGE||ON|
|INSIDE U HEALTH CENTER INC||WOODSTOCK||ON|
|MAYA HEALTH FOOD CENTRE||WOODSTOCK||ON|
|OLD FASHION FOODS||REGINA||SK|
|MOM’S NUTRITION CENTRE||SASKATOON||SK|
|DAD’S NUTRITION CENTRE LTD||SASKATOON||SK|
|HEALTH FOODPORT SASK. HERBS||SASKATOON||SK|
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR: The “THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME WITH NATURAL CALM” is sponsored by Top Nutritionals/Natural Calm Canada, 5 Idleswift Drive, Thornhill, ON, L4J 1K6 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials and those living in the same household. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: begins on November 1, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. EST and ends on November 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest End Date”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter by obtaining and completing an official contest ballot at participating retail stores. All entries must contain a complete first and last name, age, telephone number, residential address, including postal code, e-mail address and answer to skill question to be a valid entry and are subject to verification by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Limit one entry per person/e-mail address. Deposit the completed ballot into the official contest ballot box available at any participating retail store.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entry forms that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
5. CONTEST PRIZES: There is a total of 1 prize available to be won as follows: (i) a twelve day, eleven-night round trip for two to Kenya, Africa (approximate retail value $10,000 CAD).
The Prize includes round-trip economy airfare from the airport closest to the contest winner’s departure city, to Nairobi, Kenya. Accommodation consists of eleven nights in one room, double occupancy, at the Organics for Orphans Guest House. All meals are included. A one to three day Safari will also be provided for the winner and guest. The Prize winner and guest must execute the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and Travel Companion Release forms prior to travel. All travel is subject to availability. The Prize value will vary depending on departure location, up to a maximum of $ 10,000 CAD value. Departure must occur by March 30, 2019.
All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this promotion or use or redemption of a prize. Prize must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prize or any portion thereof cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at time of award.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest End Date.
7. SKILL TESTING QUESTION: The Selected entrant will be required, as a condition to winning a Prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, or being presented in advance, the Sponsor’s mathematical skill-testing question in the ballot.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: On December 20, 2017 at 3:00 PM in Thornhill, Ontario at 5 Idleswift Drive, L4J 1K6 (the “Draw Date”) the Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries and select the potential winner (“Selected Entrant”). The Selected entrant will be deemed winner if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, Selected Entrants will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and Travel Companion Release forms; and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Selected Entrants will be notified by telephone within one (1) business day of the draw and will be contacted using the telephone number provided at the time of entry into the Contest. Up to three attempts will be made within 36 hours following the draw. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept the Prize, or does not or cannot travel, may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Signed release forms must be received by the Sponsor no later than December 29, 2017. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The winner and guest must sign the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and Travel Companion Release forms to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize, including any travel thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or
Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
10. CONDUCT: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be: (i) violating these Contest Rules; (ii) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (iii) acting in an un-sportsperson-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, all in the discretion of the Sponsor. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. OTHER CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest End Date.
Publicity and entrant information: By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation and, with consent, to receive promotional information from Top Nutritionals/Natural Calm Canada.
Law: The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, and any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Thornhill, Ontario.
Rule amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Insurance: The Sponsor may require the winner and any travel guests to obtain travel insurance, including trip cancellation insurance, prior to departure, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited. The Sponsor’s marketing or other partners, if any, shall also have access to and rights to reproduce, copy or otherwise use any materials generated by this Contest or any submissions or materials generated by entrants.
© Top Nutritionals/Natural Calm Canada, 2017. All Rights Reserved